Opportunity: Housing Facilitator Manager
Assist in overseeing resident coordinator operations to include supervising resident coordinator personnel in accordance with Code Purple standards.
Potential Career Path
Housing Facilitator Manager – Assistant General Manager –General Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established Code Purple standards and consistent with CPKC core values.
- Oversee all front office coordinating operations
- Assist in monitoring of front office financial operations and ensure front office compliance with accounting controls and procedures.
- Review correspondence from guests; direct staff according to information obtained.
- Ensure front office supplies are fully stocked, and inventory is maintained.
- Monitor occupancy of guest room space to ensure most efficient use and minimize overbooking.
- Mentor the front office team to aid in future growth opportunities.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to CPKC’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Social Services Occupations: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays and weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
What We Believe
We Rescue Families.